Leverage is key in cornering and muscling big bikes down nasty lines. That said, Easton lets you stretch your arms around their nice 750mm-wide Havoc Handlebar. Beyond the sweet width, Easton adds in their renowned 9- and 5-degree bends and all the famous strength that makes them a class leader.…
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
Specialized's Demo Alloy Riser Handlebar is crafted from butted 7050 aluminum for awesome lightness, strength and durability, so you can pin it with confidence. Its 25mm rise makes it perfect for downhill and all-mountain rigs alike and you'll love the confidence and control offered by its huge…
When the ups and downs are equally tough, you need the Specialized's S-Works Prowess Carbon Enduro Low Rise Handlebar. It's crafted from Specialized's FACT carbon for minimal weight plus maximum strength and stiffness. The 25mm rise puts you in the perfect position for scaling tricky climbs and…
Answer's ProTAPER 720 AM is a lightweight, dependable, all-mountain handlebar. It features ProTAPER technology to put added strength in the clamp and rise sections without adding excess weight at the ends of the bar. Cutmarks make it easy to cut to your desired length. - Width: 720mm - Weight: 315…
- Wide, double butted 6061-T6 aluminum bar, can be cut down - Choose 31.8mm or 35.0mm stem clamp area (35mm recommended for use with the Kore Repute M35 stem)
A great bar for your fixie, single speed, or cruiser. - Aluminum Arc bar with wide sweep - May come in OEM packaging - Back Sweep (deg): 27 - Material: Aluminum - Rise: 0mm
- Butted alloy tube, cold-drawn and shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - Intended use: XC, Trail and All Mountain - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep - Bar Clamp Diameter: 35.0 mm - Material: Aluminum - Weight: 270 g (10mm) - Width: 760 mm
Chromag's high-rise FU40 handlebar is made with premium quality 7000 series alloy for the best strength to weight possible. The FU40 features a specific wall profile optimized for the additional length and torque that corresponds to its shape. - 5° upsweep, 8° bend - 335g
- Intended for Cross Country and Trail use - 1/4 Risers have a 2deg upsweep; 3/4 Risers have a 4deg upsweep - Unidirectional carbon fiber with reinforced stem anti-crush zone - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bar Rise: 20 mm - Bend: 8 deg - Weight: 175 g - Width: 725 mm
- Swaged 6061 aluminum with unique bend: 15 degree forwards then 30 degree back
- Narrow aluminum riser bar for urban use (not recommended for freestyle)
- Strong, light Freeride bar constructed of double butted 7050-T6 aluminum - Anodized finish - Upsweep: 5° - Backsweep: 7°
The ProTAPER 780 DH is everything a downhill bar needs to be—strong, wide, and low. It features ProTAPER technology to put added strength in the clamp and rise sections without adding excess weight at the ends of the bar. Cutmarks make it easy to cut to your desired length. - Width: 780mm - Weight:…
- Continuous Lay-Up and Curing - One piece Lay-Up creates dense composite layering, consistent - material wall thickness - Increased strength for better performance - 15% lighter bars - 145mm Grit Grip finish at bar ends.
The Specialized Alloy Mini Rise Handlebar is ideal for XC and All Mountain riding. - Width: 750mm, 780mm
An ideal handlebar for riding anything from all mountain to downhill, Renthal's FatBar Carbon handlebar combines a blend of strength, stiffness, shock absorption, and weight savings. - Uni-Directional carbon construction - Ride-tuned to provide an ideal combination of stiffness and shock absorption…
- Butted alloy tube, cold-drawn and shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - Intended use: XC, Trail and All Mountain - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bend: 9 deg - Weight: 290 g
- Super-wide Enduro/Freeride/Downhill riser bar - Sweep: 5-degrees up, 8-degrees back - Made with custom drawn double butted 7000 aluminum
- Narrow 6061 alloy riser bar for urban Singlespeed and fixed gear use - Black with white graphics or white with black graphics
Dimension Swept-back riser bars. For comfort or casual riding in a more upright position with less reach. - Comfort oriented bar - Not intended for DH riding - Bar Clamp Diameter: 25.4mm - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2 - Material: Aluminum
TruVativ's tough Hussefelt Comp Riserbar is made from butted aluminum for a long fatigue life and great strength. The wide bar and high rise gives you an upright position for greater control in technical sections and confidence on steep descents.
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Riserbar will have you taking on climbs and descents like a champ. This butted aluminum bar is 700mm wide, to give you enough leverage to muscle your rig without weighing you down. And, the multiple rise options let you choose the perfect upright position for greater control in…
- Extra wide butted, heat treated 2014 aluminum for All Mountain to Downhill use
- Double butted 6061-T6 aluminum - Wide and strong for downhill use - Weight: 375g - Upsweep: 5° - Backsweep: 8°
- Double butted 6061-T6 aluminum bar intended for Freeride, DH and Enduro use - Black anodized and marked for custom cut length - Upsweep: 3° - Downsweep: 9°
Grab Crank Brothers' Cobalt 3 Bar and take charge of the trail! It's constructed from 7050-aluminum to keep the weight down and the stiffness up. You'll also love the option of either 8 or 15mm of rise, letting you find the ideal position for climbing up, and ripping back down.
The Crank Brothers Cobalt 11 Handlebar is the perfect weight-saving, stiffness-enhancing upgrade for your prized bike! It's constructed from high modulus carbon for an unreal stiffness-to-weight ratio and the choice of 8 or 15mm of rise lets you find the ideal position for climbing up and ripping…
Crank Brothers' Iodine 2 Riser Bar is made for all-mountain domination! It's constructed from aluminum to keep the weight down and the stiffness up. You'll also love its 30mm of rise that puts you in the ideal position for climbing up and ripping back down.
Keep your all-mountain rig light and prime for shredding with Crank Brothers' Iodine 11 Riser Bar! Thanks to its high-modulus carbon construction, it's the perfect weight-saving, stiffness-enhancing upgrade for your trail-dominating machine. You'll also love its 30mm of rise that puts you in the…