Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
Specialized's Demo Alloy Riser Handlebar is crafted from butted 7050 aluminum for awesome lightness, strength and durability, so you can pin it with confidence. Its 25mm rise makes it perfect for downhill and all-mountain rigs alike and you'll love the confidence and control offered by its huge…
When the ups and downs are equally tough, you need the Specialized's S-Works Prowess Carbon Enduro Low Rise Handlebar. It's crafted from Specialized's FACT carbon for minimal weight plus maximum strength and stiffness. The 25mm rise puts you in the perfect position for scaling tricky climbs and…
Answer's ProTAPER 720 AM is a lightweight, dependable, all-mountain handlebar. It features ProTAPER technology to put added strength in the clamp and rise sections without adding excess weight at the ends of the bar. Cutmarks make it easy to cut to your desired length. - Width: 720mm - Weight: 315…
A great bar for your fixie, single speed, or cruiser. - Aluminum Arc bar with wide sweep - May come in OEM packaging - Back Sweep (deg): 27 - Material: Aluminum - Rise: 0mm
Chromag's high-rise FU40 handlebar is made with premium quality 7000 series alloy for the best strength to weight possible. The FU40 features a specific wall profile optimized for the additional length and torque that corresponds to its shape. - 5° upsweep, 8° bend - 335g
- Intended for Cross Country and Trail use - 1/4 Risers have a 2deg upsweep; 3/4 Risers have a 4deg upsweep - Unidirectional carbon fiber with reinforced stem anti-crush zone - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bar Rise: 20 mm - Bend: 8 deg - Weight: 175 g - Width: 725 mm
- Continuous Lay-Up and Curing - One piece Lay-Up creates dense composite layering, consistent material wall thickness - Increased strength for better performance - 15% lighter bars - 145mm Grit Grip finish at bar ends.
- Intended use: XC and Trail - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Next SL bar with increased stiffness and lighter weight of the 35mm platform - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
- Proven design and durability of the Race Face Atlas bar, with increased stiffness and reduced weight of the 35mm bar platform - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - Full 800mm width that can be trimmed down to a minimum 750mm - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
- Designed for XC riding yet strong enough for AM adventures as well - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 2014 Aluminum - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Gradual external swaging & internal taper give increased strength & durability without adding weight
- One of the industry's lightest and strongest carbon All Mountain/Downhill bars - High pressure molded composite bars with reinforced clamping zones - Daily production run testing ensures each bar meets exacting standards - Can be cut down to suit rider taste or type of riding - 210 grams - 20mm…
Surly's Open Bar Handlebar is the go-to option for a good time. It features lots of space for grips, shifters, brake levers, or any combination of the a fore mentioned. The swept-back angle is comfortable for your wrists, and the stout chromoly construction is durable yet compliant. It's at home on…
- Continuous Lay-Up and Curing - One piece Lay-Up creates dense composite layering, consistent material wall thickness - Increased strength for better performance - 15% lighter bars - 780mm width - 145mm Grit Grip finish at bar ends.
Megavalanche, Mountain of Hell, you name it—Jerome has seen the top step of the podium. To keep him at the top, he asked TruVativ for a wider, stiffer, lighter bar for ultimate control without sacrificing the toughness that the European enduro circuit demands. And with that, the Jerome Clementz…
Big bikes and big lines deserve a big bar, luckily Spank's Spike 800 comes in at a healthy 800mm wide. That width gives a confidence-inspiring, descent-taming stance to your DH rig. XGT tech offers a consistent taper for the whole length of the bar, eliminating stress risers. CNC bending keeps…
TruVativ's Noir T40 Riserbar is made from TruVativ's unidirectional SL high-modulus carbon for ultra light weight and superb strength. Plus, the slight rise of the bar gives you greater control in technical sections and confidence on steep descents.
Introducing the Odyssey Highway Bar. It’s the biggest bar Odyssey makes and features a traditional 7/8” crossbar tubing for superior strength and durability on taller bars. SPECS - 9.5-inch rise - 29” width - 12° backsweep - 1° upsweep - Multi-Butted - 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Weight…
- Swaged 6061 aluminum with unique bend: 15 degree forwards then 30 degree back
- Super-wide Enduro/Freeride/Downhill riser bar - Sweep: 5-degrees up, 8-degrees back - Made with custom drawn double butted 7000 aluminum
Dimension Swept-back riser bars. For comfort or casual riding in a more upright position with less reach. - Comfort oriented bar - Not intended for DH riding - Bar Clamp Diameter: 25.4mm - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2 - Material: Aluminum
- Extra wide butted, heat treated 2014 aluminum for All Mountain to Downhill use
- Double butted 6061-T6 aluminum bar intended for Freeride, DH and Enduro use - Black anodized and marked for custom cut length - Upsweep: 3° - Downsweep: 9°
Take your riding to the next level with FSA's Afterburner Riser Handlebar. This sweet bar is spot-on for cross-country riders looking for a little extra control. It's made of triple-butted, tapered aluminum for reduced weight with impressive strength and it's also been shot-peened for added…
Put the final touch on your lightweight super bike with FSA's K-Force Low Riser bar. A mix of carbon fiber and Kevlar makes this bar feathery light and incredibly durable for tough off-road use. Plus, the brake lever, bar-end and stem clamp zones have been reinforced for added strength.
- AL7050-T6 Triple Butted - 5 Degree Upsweep, 7 Degree Backsweep - Weight - 257g
- Urban riser bar made from tough 6061 aluminum - Includes shims to fit 31.8mm stem clamp
Profile's Ultra FR is a tough riser bar that gives you extra control in technical sections and confidence on rough descents. It's made of double-butted 6061-T6 aluminum, which offers superior strength and stiffness and weighs next to nothing.
- Butted 6061 aluminum - Double butted 6061 alloy - 35mm rise - 9 degree sweep - Width: 670mm - 25.4mm center section
- Triple butted seamless 7050 aluminum for incredible durability and a supple, refined ride. - 20mm rise - 9-degree sweep - Width: 710mm - 31.8mm O/S center section - Blatte finish - 275g